Join us for Open House with Mayor Lloyd Winnecke in our expanded office space as we grow to meet the need in the community! Changing the face of Outpatient Mental Health Treatment.
4:30PM – 6:30 PM
Virtual Consult MD now opens its new office in Tell City, Indiana in partnership with Perry County Hospital. Located at the Tell City Clinic @ 109 E Highway 66, Suite 151, Tell City, Indiana 47586, Virtual Consult MD will be providing Psychiatry and Mental Health Services starting June 1st 2017. Contact our office at (812) 848-2322 or make an appointment online today.
Virtual Consult MD now opens its new office in Evansville, Indiana. Located @ 4770 Covert Avenue, Suite 217, Evansville, Indiana 47586, Virtual Consult MD will be providing Psychiatry and Mental Health Services starting May 1st 2017. Contact our office at (812) 848-2322 or make an appointment online today.
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Executive Functioning Training Compared With Perceptual Training for Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders: Effects on Neurophysiology, Neurocognition, and Functioning
- No Support for Historical Candidate Gene or Candidate Gene-by-Interaction Hypotheses for Major Depression Across Multiple Large Samples
- Attenuation of Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine by Opioid Receptor Antagonism: Is It a Ketamine-Specific Effect?
- The Emergent Course of Bipolar Disorder: Observations Over Two Decades From the Canadian High-Risk Offspring Cohort
- Doubly Randomized Preference Trial of Prolonged Exposure Versus Sertraline for Treatment of PTSD